Benefits of Bringraj leaves for hair:
- Promotes growth of hair by stimulating hair follicles.
- Strengthens the roots and prevents hair from falling out. Care should be taken and the oil has to be applied on the scalp.
- Conditions hair naturally and prevent hair fall due to breakage.
- Bringraj oil has properties that can stimulate hair growth even in those who are baldness. A hair pack using Bringraj leaves can also be made and can be applied on the scalp to stimulate growth of new hair on bald patches.
Benefits of Henna:
- Henna can be used as a natural dye to cover up grey hair and to condition hair in a natural way.
- The leaves of henna have cooling properties and can cool the body in a natural way.
- Henna can also reduce problems due to pitta dosha.
- Regular application (once a week) of a hair pack using henna and olive oil can help in hair growth.
- Henna has properties that can impart a mild brownish tint to existing black hair. So those who do not want their hair colour to change should refrain from using henna on their hair.
Benefits of Hibiscus leaves:
- Hibiscus leaves can be ground into a smooth paste and applied as a hair pack.
- The leaves of hibiscus can condition hair and can promote hair growth.
- Hibiscus leaves can also help to cure dandruff. Regular application of hibiscus leaves as a hair oil can also prevent re-occurrence of dandruff and other yeast infections.
Benefits of Curry leaves:
Curry leaves can help to prevent premature greying of hair. Curry leaves are rich in calcium and iron and they can help to improve hair growth when consumed internally.
Topically, curry leaves can be applied in the form of a hair oil or a hair mask.
- Take proper care as you will be working with hot oil. Do not add even drops of water by mistake, as it will spoil the oil.
- Only use a glass container to store the oil.
- This oil can be used for 4 to 5 months, depending on how frequently it is applied.
Read the steps below to make this miracle cure for all hair problems.
Bringraj Hair oil
- 100 grams Henna powder (You can also use a handful of fresh leaves instead.)
- 1 litre Coconut oil
- 1 cup Aloe vera extract
- 4 Coconuts
- 1 handful Bringraj leaves
- 1 handful Curry leaves
- 1 handful Hibiscus leaves
- 2-3 flower Hibiscus
- 1 handful Tulsi leaves (Holy Basil in English)
- 4-5 fruits Amla (Also known as Indian Gooseberry)
- Take all the ingredients specified. Use fresh ingredients as much as possible.
- Take chopped coconut in a blender.
- Blend well into a thick paste – add water before you blend.
- Squeeze the paste well to get a thick extract of the coconut milk.
- Pour the milk into a wide vessel and boil it.
- Allow the milk to boil till it curdles and you see the oil separating out.
- As shown in this image, you can see the oil from the coconut milk coming out separately. Switch off at this stage. Keep this aside.
- Take all the other ingredients (except coconut oil) in a blender. Add water and blend.
- You should be able to get an aromatic thick paste as shown.
- Take this paste in a wide vessel.
- Allow the paste to boil for a few minutes.
- The paste will turn thick as shown.
- Now add the coconut oil to the paste and mix well.
- And let the mixture boil.
- Keep stirring occasionally till the contents turn brown in colour.
- After the herbs change color, add coconut oil along with its residue. Please take care while doing this as the oil might splat out.
Let it stay undisturbed for 12 hours.
- Use a clean white cloth to tightly squeeze the oil out.
- Here is the filtered oil. Store in a glass container only.
Directions for use:
Apply this oil regularly on your hair and scalp to stop hair hair fall and to improve hair growth.