Erectile dysfunction or sexual impotence is a common health problem for men and the affected men can treat erectile dysfunction with almonds. Erectile dysfunction means the inability to create or maintain an erection of the penis during sexual action.
Almonds can treat erectile dysfunction. Almonds contain high nutritional values. It is rich in vitamin E, riboflavin, manganese, magnesium, phosphorous, calcium and iron.
Vitamin E is highly essential for reproductive health. Almonds are loaded vitamin E and proteins. Daily intake of almonds increases sperm quality and sperm count too.
Almonds not only help to improve impotence in men, but it has many other health benefits too.
- Supports healthy brain function
- Prevent diabetes and help control blood sugar level
- Helps to maintain healthier body weight
- Vitamin E and antioxidants in almonds, nourishes skin and reduces signs of aging.
- Fights against cancer and inflammation
- Improves digestion
- Helps to maintain bone and dental health.
Poppy seeds provide more strength to the sexual organs. Poppy seed contains aphrodisiac, analgesic, and sedative properties which relaxes nerves and tensed muscles and increases flow of blood to the penis.
Regular intake of poppy seeds also gives you a number health benefits. It stimulates hair growth, treats dandruff, the content of linolenic acid treats eczema and helps maintain skin health.
Grind soaked almonds and poppy seeds and make fine paste. Add this paste to warm milk and consume daily to treat erectile dysfunction.
Recent studies have shown that diabetes and its attendant complications (erectile dysfunction/premature ejaculation, leg ulcer/gangrene, liver/ kidney failure), lung cancer and sickle cell anemia can be addressed with extracts of Indian almond
MUANYA, C., 2015. Scientifically proven herbal aphrodisiacs, s.l.: Guardian Newspapers.
Treatment of diabetic rats with almond oil, L-carnitine, and (L-carnitine+Vitamin-E), significantly elevated sperm count (31.00 ± 3.363 ×106/ml, 31.20 ± 4.042 × 106/ml, 32.20 ± 0.860 × 106/ml) respectively in comparison with untreated diabetic rat group (19.25 ± 1.250 ×106/ml).
Hussein, R. H. & Raheem, S., 2015. Effects of Almond Seed Oil Extraction and Some Antioxidant Agents on Sperm Quality in Alloxan-Induced Diabetes Mellitus Rat. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences, 4(7), pp. 93-104.
Follow the recipe and know how to treat erectile dysfunction with almonds.
How to treat erectile dysfunction with almonds – DIY
- 8 Almonds
- 2 teaspoons Poppy seeds
- 200 ml Warm milk
- Water ((as required))
- Use almonds, poppy seeds, warm milk and water.
- Add 7 to 8 almonds to water.
- Add 2 teaspoons of poppy seeds to water.
- Soak almonds and poppy seeds overnight.
- Remove the skin of almonds in the morning.
- Add soaked almonds to blender.
- Add soaked poppy seeds to blender.
- Add little water to blend it.
- Blend well and make fine paste.
- Add the paste to 200 ml warm milk.
- Mix it well.
- Almond milk is done.
Consume daily once continuously for 3 months to treat the sexual disorder. Continue drinking until you get good results.